maandag 11 januari 2010

Whoohoooooooo!

Especially for the HA fans across the globe, I will first write this post in English. People who want it in Dutch, please scroll down!

The UPS guy finally tracked me down today! I was at my In Laws when he rang the doorbell. He had a nice size box in his hands and I could not wait to rip it open. Coming from America, there were so many documents seald on top, it litterallu took a kitchen knife to reach the goodness inside!

And goodness it was! I was blown away by every bit and piece that came out of the box. I could have snapped pictures of everything, but I decided to borrow the images for hero Arts. That leaves more time for me today to get some rubber dirty ;-) You're in for a long list:















I would like to thank Libby over at Hero Arts to see me through the ordeal of waiting. Thank all of the HA-ers for the generousity and the good service! And of course all bloggers who contributed to the Blog Hop. I'm off to have some, I mean a lot of fun!!!

Dutch translation:

Speciaal voor de Hero Arts fans van over de hele wereld doe ik deze post eerst in het Engels.

Het UPS manneke wist me vandaag dan EINDELIJK te vinden! Ik was bij mijn schoonouders toen 'ie daar aanbelde. Hij had een leuk formaatje doos onder zijn arm, waarvan ik niet kon wachten om hem open te maken. Omdat het uit Amerika kwomt zaten er zo veel documenten op geplakt, dat ik er letterlijk een keukenmes bij moest halen om de doos open te krijgen! Maar het was het zooooo waard. Hebbie gezien wat er allemaal wel niet in zit? Het is me nogal wat!

Ik ben eens eventjes, nou ja ik ben dus voorlopig lekker aan de knutsel!!!!

10 opmerkingen:

Liesbeth zei

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ben jij even een mazzelaar....

Die vogeltjes... smelt......

Veel plezier ermee.


groetjes Liesbeth

Libby Hickson zei

YAY!! I'm so glad it's finally in your hands, and that you're excited enough about it to blog in English, LOL! :-) Thanks for the shout-out to me, I'm very happy to help. Can't wait to see what you make with your goodies!

Unknown zei

Whow Ilona!!
Daar wil ik ook wel eens voor bloghoppen!
Heel veel plezier met je nieuwe gewonnen spullies, je kan voorlopig weer vooruit dacht ik zo!

Liefs Marijke

Virginia L. zei

Congrats on your BIG win! Thanks for posting! ENJOY!!!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) zei

Great stuff! Congrats!

Kathy zei

So happy for you...thanks for sharing in English...lol have fun stamping :)

Mary Dawn zei

congratulations! i won the same prize, it was like christmas wasn't it? i can't wait to see what you create with your goodies

Deirdre zei

Wooooowww... enjoy your goodies and congrats.

Tomo H. zei

Woohoo! Congratulations, Ilona!
Really tons of yummy goodies! Enjoy your creations! :)

Anoniem zei

WHAAAA wat een prijs!!!! Da's nog eens een pretpakket!!
Gaan we zondag lekker mee spelen!! ;-)